Lasdrop EliteSeal Lip Seal Yacht/Boat/Ship Shaft Seal (Imperial Sizing)
£279.49 – £4,072.69
Lasdrop EliteSeal Lip Seal Shaft Seal is a durable low maintenance propeller shaft seal for any marine application. It comes complete with an innovative spare housing and quick changing split face plate that can hold up to 2 spare lip seals, allowing users to renew the lip seal without the need for removing the shaft seal, speeding up lip seal replacement, minimising maintenance time and reducing ongoing costs.
You can view the full range of sizes offered on the sizing and specification tab, standard sizing ranges from 3/4″ all the way up to 8″. Bespoke sizing offered on request, contact our expert technical advisors on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
The Lasdrop Elite porpeller shaft seal has a compact lip seal designed for quick and easy installation. The lip seal, made specifically for marine use, is in constant low friction contact with the propeller shaft, preventing water from passing into your vessel. As in all Lasdrop models, the EliteSeal incorporates a water lubricated alignment bearing in the housing to keep the unit properly aligned with the shaft.
The unique split face plate design has a compartment that is secured to the housing that encompasses a back-up seal, making it changeable in the future without the need to remove the shaft or entire unit, reducing maintenance time and costs when seals need replacement. A second back-up seal can also be added into the compartment.
The Lasdrop EliteSeal imperial sizing ranges from 3/4″ all the way up to 8″, you can view the full range of sizes offered in the sizing and specification tab. Bespoke sizing can be accommodated on request, contact our expert technical advisors on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- A Split-face plate makes it easy to replace the inner lip seal (1 spare included) without the need for special installation tools.
- Seal housing is constructed of a durable copolymer with built in water lubricated bearing insuring proper alignment to the shaft.
- Seal case encompassing a back-up seal that rotates freely on the shaft until replacement is needed.
- Utilises premium blue silicone polyester reinforced hose.
- Available in shaft sizes of 7/8” to 8” (22mm to 203mm) in diameter with stern tubes of up to 12” (305mm) in diameter. Flange adapters available
- All units have dual water injection ports including necessary hardware.
- If you require metric sized Elite Shaft Seals, click here