Paying by debit or credit card
- We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards registered at UK addresses.
- Please ensure that the expiry date of your credit/debit card is after the anticipated dispatch date of your order. Payment will be debited from your account just before the dispatch of your goods, and if your payment card has expired, we will be unable to take payment and fulfil your order.
- We regret that we are unable to accept payment by high street vouchers, purchase orders or any other form of payment other than credit/debit cards.
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card issuer.
- If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We may need to contact you by letter, telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order.
The majority of card issuers cover all the charges that may result from unauthorised use of your credit card or debit cards, but some may limit your liability to £50. If you believe your credit or debit card has been subject to unauthorised use you should contact your card issuer without delay.
Paying by Paypal
How does it work?
On the payment page, simply select PayPal as your chosen payment method and you will be directed to a login screen. Once you have logged in, you will see all your order details and be asked to confirm payment. On confirming payment, you will then be presented with your order confirmation page on Halfords.com.
You will receive an email from Halfords.com confirming your order, and two further emails from PayPal, one notifying that you have authorised a payment on your PayPal account, and one to confirm payment once we have dispatched the order.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions on purchasing with PayPal can be found at www.paypal.co.uk.