Revolve-Tec Emergency Marine Antenna
£199.95 – £229.95
The rollable Revolve-Tec high performance marine emergency VHF antenna with AIS compatibility can be deployed in seconds, is ultra-light, compact when stored (11cm x 13cm) and comes in a high-viz yellow colour and can be purchased with or without an integrated SOLAS approved LED strobe light. The result is a compact, easily deployed, reliable and high-performance RF communication device.
The Revolve marine emergency VHF antenna includes AIS compatibility, is constructed from an advanced patented rollable composite material, super strong and light it unrolls in seconds, measuring 2.5m (100 inches) when deployed and weighing only 750 grams. off. Based on proven patented technology by Rolatube (RTL Materials Ltd) that is widely used in the military.
The Revolve-Tec marine emergency VHF antenna integrates a high-performance antenna within the composite rollable tube, making it a single unit with no additional parts or connections, increasing reliability and quickening deployment speed. Simply unroll the antenna, connect it to your radio and start transmitting. It can be setup in seconds extending to 2.5m in length with 6m of connecting cable to your VHF, a super easy and reliable solution when primary communications equipment fails.
For ease of use the antenna comes with rigging holes and is supplied with velcro straps, enabling attachment to any suitable mast structure, guard rail or any substructure that can deliver the maximum height available.
The emergency antenna comes tuned to channel 16 with AIS compatibility and delivers exceptional RF performance and is constructed from IPX7 rated waterproof composite materials, making it maintenance free and incredibly reliable, its designed for the harsh marine environment.
The antenna can be purchased with or without an integral long-life SOLAS approved LED strobe light. The high-viz fluorescent yellow cover adds additional visibility not normally available with other emergency antennas making quick contact and recovery more likely.
After use to store simply roll up into its 11cm x 13cm storage size, minimising required storage space onboard, it can be part of a grab bag if preferred.
- Lightweight, weighs only 750 grams
- Compact, stores down to 11cm x 13cm
- High quality RF communication
- Tuned to operate between 156 and 162 MHz and optimised for channel 16
- AIS compatible
- Single unit no additional components
- 5m long when unrolled
- 6m cable
- Connects to either a hand-held or installed radio
- High-viz fluorescent cover as standard
- Rigging holes and velcro straps included for ease of deployment
- Maintenance free, easy to wash down
- Stores in supplied waterproof dry bag
- Can be purchased with or without SOLAS approved LED strobe light
- Nominated for a DAME innovation award in the lifesaving and safety equipment category 2022
- Best new product in the safety equipment category IBEX 2022 innovation awards
- Size rolled: 11cm x 11cm x 13cm (4.3in x 4.3in x 5.1in)
- Size unrolled: 2.5m (100in)
- Weight: 750g (1.65lbs)
- Operating Frequency: 156MHz – 162MHz, AIS Compatible
- Radiation Pattern: Vertical (Omnidirectional)
- Nominal Gain: 2.1 dbi
- Power Rating: 25w (maximum)
- RF Cable: 6 meters, permanently attached
- Connection Type: PL259 (UHF Connector)
- IP Rating: IP X7
- Operating Temperature: -32C to +49C
- Construction: Rollable bi-stable composite core, high-viz yellow cover
- Strobe Light: 45 lumen, 120 hour run time, USCG/SOLAS approved. Manual (twist) on/off activation. Requires two AA 1.5V batteries (not included)
- Storage: Waterproof bag (included)