Lasdrop DrySeal Lip Seal Shaft Seal (Metric Sizes)
£202.99 – £2,304.04
The Lasdrop DrySeal Lip Seal is an economic, high quality propeller shaft seal solution, its proven, tested, and reliably dry design ensures high initial or retrofit quality for marine applications. Constructed from the most premium materials available on the marine market, all Lasdrop lip seals are made of premium Nitrile with an integrated stainless steel garter spring delivering a long-lasting dripless seal solution.
You can view the full range of sizes offered on the sizing and specification tab, ranges from 20mm to 200mm. Bespoke sizing offered on request, contact our expert technical advisors on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
The Lasdrop DrySeal is a compact, economical, dripless propeller shaft seal utilising a lip seal designed for quick and easy installation. The lip seal, made specifically for marine use, is in constant low friction contact with the propeller shaft, preventing water from passing into your vessel. As in all Lasdrop models, the DrySeal incorporates a water lubricated alignment bearing in the housing to keep the unit properly aligned with the shaft.
There is an optional back-up seal available that can be installed during the original installation allowing lip seals to be easily changed by simply removing the split-face plate. This allows lip seals to be renewed without the need to remove the shaft or entire unit, reducing maintenance time and costs.
The DrySeal sizing ranges from 20mm to 200mm, you can view the full range of sizes offered in the sizing and specification tab. Bespoke sizing can be accommodated on request, contact our expert technical advisors on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- A split-face plate makes it easy to replace the inner lip seal without the need for special installation tools.
- An optional back-up seal can rotate freely on the shaft until replacement is needed.
- The seal housing is constructed from durable copolymer with built in water lubricated bearing, insuring proper alignment to the shaft.
- Each kit includes AWAB hose clamps that are constructed of 316 stainless steel with rolled band edges to eliminate risk of damage to the hose. The non-perforated band provides twice the tensile strength of a regular clamp.
- Available in shaft sizes of 38mm to 203mm in diameter with stern tubes of up to 145mm in diameter.
- All units have dual water injection ports including necessary hardware.
- If you require imperial sized DrySeal Shaft Seals, click here
Lasdrop Shaft Seals Overview
Lasdrop Installation Video