Boatasy Mooring Bundle Pack (Dockhook Boathook, Hooklinker & GHOOK With Rope Extension)
£159.95 – £299.95
The Boatasy Mooring Bundle Pack (Dockhook Boathook, Hooklinker & GHOOK With Rope Extension) delivers a complete mooring solution. A modular product allowing you to select the ideal combination for docking/mooring whether to a buoy, ring, dockside cleat, pylon or bollard. This product has the answer, enabling faster, safer mooring whether an amateur, professional or solo sailor.
Available with an aluminium or carbon Dockhook boathook.
The Boatasy Mooring Bundle Pack combines the Dockhook Boathook, Hooklinker & GHOOK with Rope Extension to deliver the complete boathook mooring solution.
The Dockhook Boathook can be combined with the Hooklinker to facilitate a complete and quick automatic mooring or docking solution when mooring to a buoy or dockside ring.
When mooring to a cleat, pylon or bollard simply add the Boatasy GHOOK to simplify the process, allowing for easy pickup recovery and transfer of mooring lines without the need for handling the rope, keeping your hands safe, clean and the boats hull/deck mud and dirt free.
On its own the extremely strong Dockhook Boathook is designed to allow automatic attachment of loop lines and is robust enough for both pushing & pulling. A patented flexible spring-lock guarantees fast catching and releasing of ropes with a lasso/candle-type tie onto cleats, poles, posts or buoys. Once attached the dockhook allows automatic release of the dock-line, by simply pulling the Dockhook boathook it will release the loop line.
The Boatasy GHOOK can also be used independently to pick up and transfer mooring lines without the need for handling the rope, ensuring hands remain clean, safe and the boats deck and hull free of mud and dirt.
At last, a complete mooring solution that removes the stress from mooring or docking, the Boatasy Mooring Bundle Pack is the ideal solution whether a professional, amateur or solo sailor.
- Automatic attachment of loop line
- Push and pull strength
- Extremely robust and lightweight
- Available in both aluminium or carbon construction
- Suitable for ropes up to 4 cm in diameter
- Deployed length up to 320 cm
- Clean hands and hull guaranteed
- Protects hands from injury
- Simplifies mooring in poor visibility
- Speeds up mooring
- Extremely robust and lightweight
- Ergonomic G-shape handle. Ergonomic handle provides the best grip possible allowing you to use it with one hand only, the material is designed to ensure no damage to hull on contact.
- Stainless Steel Safety Latch. Safety latch prevents the mooring line from slipping out of it during its transfer.
- Opening for Optional Rope Extension. Opening allows you to tie on a rope extension to enhance its performance.
- Keeps hands clean. GHOOK enables you to recover and move the mooring line without the need to handle the rope.
- Keeps hull clean. Using GHOOK ensures dirty mooring lines will not touch the boats hull, deck or fenders.
- One-handed use. GHOOK is designed to be used with one hand only. The free hand can be used for better stability, increased safety and faster movement.
- Protects hands from injuries. No more dirty hands or cut hands, GHOOK removes the need for you to handle dirty mooring lines.
- Speedy mooring. GHOOK’s large 7cm rotating wheel is designed to minimise friction speeding up mooring by up to 3 times.
- Dockhook Standard
- Material: Aluminium
- Length: 206 cm-320 cm
- Weight: 840 grams
- UV resistant plastic frame with holders
- High performance pencil LED Flashlight
- 12mm stainless-steel asymmetrical snap hook
- Weight: 300 gram
- 7cm rotating wheel
- Rope extension opening
- Stainless-steel safety latch
Boatasy Dockhook Boathook
Boatasy GHOOK Introduction
Boatasy GHOOK Comparison