Bennett Premier Line Stainless Steel Trim Tab Kits
£POA (Please contact us for latest price)
The premium line within the Bennett range, built from the highest quality materials to unrivalled quality standards. Both the trim tabs and the hydraulic actuators are constructed from stainless steel minimising the potential for galvanic corrosion and delivering a highly polished professional finish. Designed for luxury motor yachts, military, government, sport fishing and commercial vessels from 30 ft to 120 ft with speeds over 40mph.
The kit comes complete with:
- Stainless steel heavy duty 7-gauge trim plane assemblies * 2
- Stainless steel hydraulic actuators * 2-4 depending on tab size
- Compact dual acting hydraulic power units * 2
- Hydraulic tubing and hardware
- Helm control, 2 options (EIC or ATP)
Bennett Premier Line Stainless Steel Trim Tabs are recommended for Luxury Motor Yachts, Military, Government, Sport Fishing and Commercial vessels from 9 m (30 ft) to 38 m (120 ft) with speeds over 40mph.
Both the heavy duty 7-gauge trim tabs and actuators are manufactured from stainless steel delivering a professional high quality polished finish resistant to galvanic corrosion that can occur from the use of dissimilar metals.
Multiple actuator mounting points provide a wide range of adjustability to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the trim tab system. The stainless steel actuators are controlled by dual acting hydraulic power units providing the driver with precise control, delivering power exactly where it?s needed, maximising boat performance, reducing fuel consumption and improving pitching and porpoising, promoting earlier planing and reducing time in displacement mode.
There are 2 options of control switch to operate the Performance Electro-Polished Trim Tabs:
- EIC Control (EIC5000) Three features combined into one sophisticated control. Soft-touch helm control, trim tab indicator, and the auto tab retractor feature, highly accurate with variable intensity LEDs for night or day.
- AutoTrim Pro (AP000A1HA) All-In-One space-saving keypad control system packed full of features. Easy-to-use, it automatically controls bow rise and corrects listing
Premier Line trim tabs come in set sizing in XPT, BXT & SST versions, unsure on your exact requirement, view the How To Select Your Trim Tabs Page or call our expert technical advice team on 01202 624244 or use our live chat functionality.
- For luxury motor yachts, military, government, sport fishing and commercial vessels from 9 m (30 ft) to 38 m (120 ft)
- Stainless steel construction throughout, maximising lifespan
- Laser-cut 7-gauge, stainless steel, heavy duty trim planes
- Stainless steel actuators
- No external cables or hydraulic lines
- Multiple actuator mounting points provide adjustability
- Powerful dual acting hydraulic power units
- Get on plane fast and stay on plane at intermediate speeds
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Minimise labouring of engines
- Minimise hull stress through pounding
- Reduce boat wake
- Eliminate squatting, listing and porpoising
- Improve visibility
- Increase speed whilst reducing fuel consumption
- Low maintenance with long-term value
- See selection guide to define trim tab required for boat length
- Trim tab dimensions vary with selection
- Stainless steel actuators
- Dual acting (with no external hydraulic lines)
- Precision machined
- Single or dual cylinder
- No dissimilar metals
- Heavy-gauge reinforced stainless steel trim tabs with a high quality electro-polished finish
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video
Bennett Premier Line XPT Overview