Bennett Performance Electro-Polished Trim Tab Kits
£POA (Please contact us for latest price)
Enjoy the electro-polished finish of Performance Tabs. Manufactured from heavy-gauge reinforced stainless steel and using the powerful hydraulic actuators. Performance Tabs combine strength, durability, and good looks to achieve your boat?s maximum potential. Perfect for boats with speeds over 40mph.
The kit comes complete with:
- Trim plane assemblies * 2
- Hydraulic actuators?(A1101ARC) * 2-4 depending on tab size
- Hydraulic power unit (V351HPU1) * 1
- Hydraulic tubing and hardware
- Helm control, 4 options (Rocker, EIC, All-In-One or ATP)
Bennett Performance Electro-Polished Trim Tabs are recommended for boats with speeds over 40mph, they use Bennetts powerful hydraulic actuators.
Manufactured from heavy-gauge reinforced stainless steel with a high quality electro-polished finish they deliver goods looks and durability in equal measure. Super strong and durable they are designed for high speeds, delivering power, precision and durability, allowing the skipper to get the best performance from the boat, reducing fuel consumption and improving pitching and porpoising, promoting earlier planing and reducing time in displacement mode.
There are 4 options of control switch to operate the Performance Electro-Polished Trim Tabs:
- Rocker Control (ES2000). Entry level ergonomically designed, water resistant control, provides a distinctive ?click? when operated
- All-in-one Control (OBI9000H). Stand-alone helm control without the need for an external control unit. The functionality and ?brains? of the control unit are engineered directly into a single, space-saving, and simple-to-install keypad
- AutoTrim Pro (AP000A1HA). All-In-One space-saving keypad control system packed full of features. Easy-to-use, it automatically controls bow rise and corrects listing
- EIC Indicator Control (EIC5000). Three features combined into one sophisticated control ? soft-touch helm control, trim tab indicator, and the auto tab retractor feature. Water resistant, highly accurate, and features variable intensity LEDs for night or day.
Performance trim tabs come in set sizing with trailing edge and riveted angle versions, unsure on your exact requirement, view the How To Select Your Trim Tabs Page or call our expert technical advice team on 01202 624244 or use our live chat functionality.
- Get on plane fast and stay on plane at intermediate speeds
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Minimise labouring of engines
- Minimise hull stress through pounding
- Reduce boat wake
- Eliminate squatting, listing and porpoising
- Improve visibility
- Increase speed whilst reducing fuel consumption
- Low maintenance with long-term value
- Multiple control options, tab sizes, and mounting options available
- See selection guide to define trim tab required for boat length
- Trim tab dimensions vary with selection
- Standard high impact nylon / composite hydraulic actuators
- Heavy-gauge reinforced stainless steel trim tabs with a high quality electro-polished finish
- 12 Volt DC
- Current draw helm control, 20 Amp MAX draw for 12v.
- Current draw hydraulic power unit, 20 Amp MAX draw for 12v
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video