Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab System with All-In-One Indicator Control Switch
£1,098.00 – £1,350.00
Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kits deliver power, precision and durability, allowing the skipper to get the best performance from the boat, reducing fuel consumption, promoting earlier planing and reducing time in displacement mode whilst improving pitching and porpoising and delivering a smoother ride. The All-In-One soft touch control switch adds visual confirmation to trim tab position.
The kit comes complete with
- Trim plane assemblies
- Hydraulic actuators
- Hydraulic Power Unit
- Hydraulic tubing and hardware
- All-In-One switch control
Bennett Standard Hydraulic Trim Tab Kits deliver power, precision and durability, allowing the skipper to get the best performance from the boat, reducing fuel consumption and improving pitching and porpoising, promoting earlier planing and reducing time in displacement mode.
The All-In-One Indicator Control combines 3 features into one sophisticated control unit: soft-touch helm control, trim tab indication lights, and the auto tab retractor feature. Water resistant, highly accurate with variable intensity LEDs for night or day.
Trailing edge, riveted angle and Sport Batwing (M80/M120) options are available, unsure on your exact requirement, view the How To Select Your Trim Tabs Page or call our expert technical advice team on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Minimise labouring of engines
- Minimise hull stress through pounding
- Reduce boat wake
- Eliminate squatting, listing and porpoising
- Improve visibility
- Increase speed whilst reducing fuel consumption
- All-In-One water-resistant keypad and connectors ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Soft-touch helm control
- Trim tab LED indication lights variable intensity, for night or day
- Convenient “All Up” and “All Down” buttons
- Auto tab retractor feature (tabs retract up when the ignition is powered off)
- Stainless steel trim tab planes * 2
- Nylon / composite actuators (Part Code: A1101A) * 2 or 4 depending on trim tab size
- Hydraulic power unit (Part Code: V351HPU1)
- All necessary wiring, tubing and mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- All-In-One Indication Switch Display (OBI9000H)
- See selection guide to define trim tab required for boat length
- Trim tab dimensions vary with selection
- Standard hydraulic actuators
- Stainless steel (trim tabs), high impact nylon / composite (actuators)
- 12 Volt DC
- Current draw helm control, 20 Amp MAX draw for 12v.
- Current draw hydraulic power unit, 20 Amp MAX draw for 12v
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video
Classic hydraulic actuators