Bennett Hydraulic To BOLT Electric Conversion Kit
Easily convert your Bennett hydraulic actuators to Bennett BOLT electric actuators with this simple to use conversion kit. Bennett BOLT electric actuators are built to last, backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
The Bennett Hydraulic To BOLT Conversion Kit is a plug-and-play solution for upgrading your Bennett hydraulic actuators to the highly reliable BOLT electric actuators that are built to last and backed with a lifetime limited warranty.
The conversion kit enables the BOLT electric actuator to be connected to your existing standard Bennett hydraulic single actuator system (A1101A & A1101ARC) using your existing wiring, rocker switch (both ES2000 and LS3000 variants) and trim planes and includes the auto tab retraction and diagnostics relay module.
- Quick and easy conversion from standard Bennett hydraulic single actuator systems (A1101A & A1101ARC), using your existing wiring, rocker switch, and trim tabs
- No rewiring or drilling of new holes required
- Plug-and-play connection to your existing standard Bennett Rocker Switch (ES2000 and LS3000)
- Includes auto tab retraction and diagnostics relay module
- Keep your existing trim tabs
- 12-volt fixed upper hinge actuators with 6-ft. wire harnesses and waterproof connectors (BEA3000) * 2
- Installation instructions
- Stroke: 2.5″
- Length: 13.25″
- Voltage: 12V
- Connectors: Deutsch, DT Series, 13A
- Working forces:
- Actuation force: 750 lb
- Return Force: 750 lb
- Current draw:
- Actuators: 20amp Max draw
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video
Conversion kits video