Bennett Lenco To BOLT Conversion Kit
Upgrade your Lenco actuators to Bennett’s exceptionally durable and dependable Bennett BOLT electric actuators. Bennett electric actuators are built to last and backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
This kit works with the following Lenco systems:
- Lenco Standard Mount
- Lenco Standard Performance
- Lenco Edge Mount
The Bennett Lenco To BOLT Conversion Kit is a plug-and-play solution for upgrading your Lenco actuators to the highly reliable BOLT electric actuators that are built to last and backed with a lifetime limited warranty.
The conversion kit enables the BOLT electric actuator to be connected to your existing standard Lenco controls without the need to drill any new holes, simply replace the Lenco actuators with Bennett BOLT actuators using the existing drill holes and trim tabs.
Unsure on your exact requirement, view the How To Select Your Trim Tabs Page or call our expert technical advice team on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- Works with Lenco “Standard Mount,” “Standard Performance,” and “Edge Mount” systems
- Plug-and-play connection to your existing standard Lenco controls (Determine compatibility at BennettTrimTabs.com/Lenco-to-Bolt)
- Simply replace the Lenco actuators with Bennett BOLT actuators using the existing drill holes
- No new holes to drill
- Keep your existing trim tabs
- 12-volt fixed upper hinge actuators with 6-ft. wire harnesses and waterproof connectors (BEA3000) * 2
- Installation instructions
- Stroke: 2.5″
- Length: 13.25″
- Voltage: 12V
- Connectors: Deutsch, DT Series, 13A
- Working forces:
- Actuation force: 750 lb
- Return Force: 750 lb
- Current draw:
- Actuators: 20amp Max draw
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video
Conversion kits video