Bennett All-In-One Indicator Control Switch (Hydraulic Systems Only) (OBI9000H)
Complete your hydraulic trim tab system with the waterproof silicone, soft-touch All-In-One Indicator Control unit. An attractive and user-friendly, stand-alone helm control without the need for an external control unit. The functionality and ‘brains’ of the control unit are engineered directly into a single, space-saving, and simple-to-install keypad. Reduce bow rise, plane faster, and correct listing.
Bennett All-In-One Indicator Control for hydraulic systems is a sophisticated soft-touch helm control with trim tab indicator lights, auto tab retractor functionality and intuitive ‘All Up’ and ‘All Down’ buttons. The switch is water resistant, highly accurate, and features variable intensity LEDs for easy viewing whether night or day.
Easy-to-install with a single lock nut design. The water-resistant keypad and connectors ensure years of trouble-free operation and the automatic trim tab retractor lifts tabs when engine is cut protecting tabs from damage.
Unsure on your exact requirement call our expert technical advice team on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- Trim tab position indicator lights
- Convenient “All Up” and “All Down” buttons
- Auto Tab Retractor (tabs retract up when the ignition is powered off)
- Easy-to-install single lock nut design
- Highly accurate
- Variable intensity LEDs for night or day
- Water resistant Keypad and connectors ensure years of trouble free operation.
- Integrated Helm Display * 1
- Actuator Upper Hinges with 6′ sensors * 2
- 20′ Extension sensor cables (Deutch to Deutch) * 2
- Required hardware for various retrofit options
- Installation instructions
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video
Control options video