Bennett EIC Electronic Indicator Control Kit (Hydraulic Systems Only) (EIC5000)
The Bennett EIC control kit is a soft-touch water resistant helm control for Bennett hydraulic trim tab systems. Highly accurate it features variable intensity LEDs for clear viewing of trim tab position whether night or day. An auto tab retractor feature protects trim tabs from damage. Available in 12 Volt or 24 Volt options.
Bennett EIC control kit has three features combined into one sophisticated control; soft-touch helm control, trim tab indicator, and the auto tab retractor feature. The switch is water resistant, highly accurate, and features variable intensity LEDs for easy viewing whether night or day.
Availible in 12V or 24V options. A relay module mounted near the transom simplifies installation by reducing the number of wires to run to the helm.
The water-resistant keypad and connectors ensure years of trouble-free operation and the automatic trim tab retractor lifts tabs when engine is cut protecting tabs from damage.
Unsure on your exact requirement call our expert technical advice team on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- Water-resistant keypad and connectors ensure years of trouble-free operation
- Features a relay module mounted near the transom that simplifies installation by reducing the number of wires to run to the helm
- Automatic trim tab retractor protects tabs from damage
- Available in 12 Volt or 24 Volt Options
- EIC Display (EIC001)
- EIC Relay Module
- Sensor with 10′ SC Red and Connector (EIC901P)
- Sensor with 10′ SC Green and Connector (EIC901S)
- 20′ EIC Cable (EIC201)
- EIC Pigtail Pack (EIC401)
- EIC Hardware Pack (EIC501)
- Installation instructions
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video
Control options video