Groco Ball Valve / Strainer Combination – BVS Series (NPS/NPT Thread)
£650.90 – £1,332.32
When space is limited the Groco BVS Series Seacock/Strainer combination is the perfect solution. The unique design allows for a simple installation of just a single component instead of two. Less to maintain, fewer parts, under waterline hoses and connections, thus reducing risk of leaks, installation and maintenance costs.
Manufactured from solid bronze, the BV Series Seacock/Strainer combination combines a full flow valve with strainer, reducing components, simplifying installation and reducing ongoing maintenance costs.
The BV series valve includes one grease zerk fitting that can be used for lubrication or for draining, easing maintenance and reducing servicing costs. The ball and stern are made from stainless-steel.
A unique patented handle allows the operator to select left or right rotation simplifying installation in tight spaces. In addition the handle incorporates a square hole to accept a ratchet that can assist operation in hard-to-reach locations or releasing a difficult to operate valve.
The tri-flange base design with mount hole pattern simplifies installation and replacement of alternative brands, the unit comes complete with PTFE seats and seals and the base has bonding attachment.
The strainer has an easy to access screw on/off cap with no inside tie rods the filter basket is made from 304 grade stainless steel.
Unsure on your exact requirement, call our expert technical advice team on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- Just one component to install and just one bilge location to access for winterization and maintenance.
- C84400 bronze construction
- Full flow valve
- Space saving design with strainer and integral seacock.
- No inside tie rods.
- Strainer screw on/off cap
- #304 stainless steel filter basket
- 1-1/4″ sizes and larger include one grease zerk for lubrication or draining
- Tri-flange base and mount hole pattern for easy installation
- Patented selectable handle rotation
- Square handle hole to accept ratchet
- Stainless steel ball and stem
- PTFE seats and seals
- Serviceable while installed
- Base has bonding attachment
- Made in the USA
- BVS Series ball valve / strainer
- PTFE seats and seals
- Mounting pattern
- Installation instructions