Bennett BOLT Electric Actuator Assemblies (BOLT Systems Only)
Bennett BOLT electric actuators are built to last, maintenance-free, and backed by Bennett?s legendary support and over 50 years of trim tab design expertise. Completely waterproof, submersible and maintenance-free with no external screws to cause leakage or gather marine growth.
Bennett BOLT actuators are robust, water-tight black nylon actuators providing trouble-free operation for years to come. Completely waterproof, submersible and maintenance-free all wires and seals are completely protected from the harsh marine environment preventing problematic leakage and marine growth.
All BOLT electric actuators are all 12-volt and come complete with 6 foot wire harnesses and waterproof connectors with a 2.5? standard stroke. Installation is fast and simple without the need to assemble the actuator yourself.
Bennett BOLT actuators come in 3 variants:
- BEA2000 BOLT Electric Actuator with a Fixed Upper Hinge. Lifetime Limited Warranty. Measures 13 – 3/4″ (2.5″ Stroke)
- BEA3000 BOLT Electric Actuator. Designed with an Adjustable Upper Hinge for transoms with limited vertical space. Lifetime Limited Warranty. Measures 13 – 3/4″ (2.5″ Stroke)
- SEA3000 Short Electric Actuator. Designed with an Adjustable Upper Hinge specifically for boat builder customers needing to accommodate limited-space transom pockets. Lifetime Limited Warranty. Measures 11 – 3/4″ (2.25″ Stroke)
Unsure on your exact requirement call our expert technical advice team on 01202 624244 or use our live chat functionality.
- Robust black nylon actuator
- Waterproof, submersible and maintenance-free
- No external screws to cause leakage
- Wires and seals completely protected
- Easy installation, no need to assemble the actuator yourself
- Built to last
- Required hardware
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video