Bennett BOLT Electric Actuator Assemblies (BOLT Trim Tab Systems Only) (BEA2000 & BEA3000)
Bennett BOLT electric actuators are built to last, maintenance-free, and backed by Bennett’s legendary support and over 50 years of trim tab design expertise. Completely waterproof, submersible and maintenance-free with no external screws to cause leakage or gather marine growth.
Bennett BOLT actuators are robust, water-tight black nylon actuators providing trouble-free operation for years to come. Completely waterproof, submersible and maintenance-free all wires and seals are completely protected from the harsh marine environment preventing problematic leakage and marine growth.
All BOLT electric actuators are all 12-volt and come complete with 6 foot wire harnesses and waterproof connectors with a 2.5″ standard stroke. Installation is fast and simple without the need to assemble the actuator yourself.
Bennett BOLT actuators come in 2 variants:
- BEA2000 BOLT Electric Actuator with a Fixed Upper Hinge. Lifetime Limited Warranty. Measures 13 – 3/4″ (2.5″ Stroke)
- BEA3000 BOLT Electric Actuator. Designed with an Adjustable Upper Hinge for transoms with limited vertical space. Lifetime Limited Warranty. Measures 13 – 3/4″ (2.5″ Stroke)
Unsure on your exact requirement call our expert technical advice team on 01202 600011 or use our live chat functionality.
- Robust black nylon actuator
- Waterproof, submersible and maintenance-free
- No external screws to cause leakage
- Wires and seals completely protected
- Easy installation, no need to assemble the actuator yourself
- Built to last
- Required hardware
Trim tab system comparison video
Why use trim tabs video